If your spa has a filter in it, then it needs to be cleaned by something other than your hose. A spa filter removes a lot of stuff from your spa, most of which you cannot see. SpaPure Filter Cleaner cleans all the things that a spa filter grabs, such as body oil, dead skin, dirt, and grease. Regular cleaning of your filter will keep your water beautiful.
- Available in liquid and dry formulations.
- Improves filtration capacity of spa, maintain adequate flow and circulation
- Increases the life of the spa filter
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems such as chlorine, bromine, mineral cartridges, ozone, non-chlorine systems, etc.
- Made in the USA
You can use Filter Cleaner to clean two different ways!
- SOAK: Mix 16 ounces to 2.5 gallons of water and submerge the filter. Soak filter for 30 minutes or longer, remove and rinse
- SPRAY: Spray Filter Cleaner into the pleats of the filter Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes and rinse.
Use Filter Cleaner every 4 to 8 weeks depending on sanitizing system, frequency of use, filter size, etc
- 1 pt. bottle